Call for Adobe Search Engine Optimization Internship in the United States of America. Adobe in-house SEO team opens an application for Search Engine Optimization Intern to join them in San Francisco, United States.
The position will support the SEO team to drive strategy and optimize performance to achieve and exceed quarterly business goals. In particular, the candidate will be liable for the following tasks
- Performing SEO content as well as technical audits to discover gaps and opportunities.
- Supporting ongoing keyword research to fuel new content initiatives.
- Assisting in improving existing content in accordance with SEO best practices.
- Reviewing website content to identify internal linking opportunities.
- Also, analyzing the performance of content across various platforms and report key metrics.
- Working cross-functionally with product managers, website managers, content writers, and agencies to prioritize and execute SEO initiatives.
- Furthermore, staying current with search industry trends, with a strong emphasis on mobile optimization.
In order to be eligible for this internship position at Adobe in the United States, the candidates must have
- Interest and/or experience with Google Search Console, Brightedge, Ahrefs, Adobe Analytics, SEMRush, and other analytics tools.
- Interest and/or experience with app store optimization (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, corporate environment, & be a self-starter who can thrive within a team.
- Also, love of data and attention to detail – the ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced atmosphere as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including expert/advanced Excel skills.
- Furthermore, knowledge of a second language is a plus.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.