Applications call for Apprenti Program Assistant at General Electric. The position is available in GE Renewable Energy Headquarters, Manufacturing & Logistics. The Apprenti Program Assistant will report to GE Renewable Energy Business Security Director, the Program Assistant will work closely with GE Renewable Energy Site Leaders and play a pivotal role within the team.
- Support the security function and ensure GE Security Risk and Crisis Management (SRCM) and Business security programs are effectively implemented and monitored across all P&L through specific platforms (Gensuite, Clearview, GMAR, BI tools).
- Implement Business Security Dashboard.
- Consolidate Data management for all REN sites and update the information on a monthly basis (BI/Box).
- Review all existing processes, tools in view of optimization and simplification.
- Drive the digitalization of Crisis and Continuity Management programs and processes.
- Complete site integration (rooftops, new capacities-new builds, new leases, acquisitions, divestitures), in particular, prepare and drive change in terms of Risk Assessment, Risk Profiler, Impact Analysis with the Site
- Security Leaders and in close cooperation with the Regional Security team, according to Business priorities.
- Create and manage interactive dashboards to view the overall status and data for SRCM.
- Drive metrics and compliance with GE programs, processes, and requirements across all Renewable sites.
- Develop BI tools to ensure simple, powerful, and smart synchronization of SRCM programs.
- Master in Business Management (Strategy, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics) or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Knowledge of Pack Office, Tableau/Qliksense, Microsoft Project.
- English and French are necessary. However, knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese/Chinese a plus.
Basically, GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate company. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting.