Business Development Internship position available at FHI 360 in the USA. Under close supervision, an intern will perform duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various aspects across the business development and marketing function of the company.
Candidates on this Business Development Internship at FHI 360 will do the following duties
- Performs intelligence research on commercial and/or non-commercial organizations, therapeutic pipelines, industry trends, and funding events.
- Performs intelligence research on select diseases including epidemiology, standard treatments and diagnostics, clinical trial data, geographic locations, and sponsors/collaborators.
- Compiles written reports on commercial or non-commercial organizations and diseases, with concomitant data analyses, to support internal initiatives across the organization.
- Supports business development outreach initiatives through previously stated intelligence gathering, as well as identification of prospective clients and appropriate contacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have the following qualifications for this Business Development Internship at FHI 360 in USA
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in related field preferred.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the area of specialization, of program procedures, methods, and practices to include knowledge of program and staff responsibilities.
- Uses established intelligence gathering practices, databases, industry websites, and reports to perform duties.
- Knowledge of various infectious diseases, government programs and initiatives, the drug development process and/or clinical trials preferred.
- Reviews data and information for completeness and accuracy using standard guidelines; performs tasks with attention to detail.
- Understands and uses basic office software programs (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Power Point), information systems, and office equipment to access, input, and verify standard information.
- Communicates information clearly to staff, clients, and/or public about services, processes, and procedures using prescribed or established guidelines.
- Proofreads documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic formatting.
- Provides answers to requests for general information.
- Records and documents information accurately.
- Works on problems of moderate scope that require analysis and evaluation of identifiable factors and interpretation of the situation.
- Exercises judgment within defined and existing practices to determine specific work methods for obtaining results.
- Decisions may affect business development and marketing strategic planning and initiatives.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here