Applications are open for Business Relationships Management Internship at UNICEF. This Business Relationships Management (Value Realization) internship position is available at UNICEF ICT Division.
The Intern is responsible for supporting the BRM’s in researching, analyzing, and implementing a solution to automation of the business benefits realization process. There is a need to show convincing data about the business benefits that various ICT-enabled initiatives bring. Additionally, the intern is responsible for researching the industry’s best practices, identification of the sources of data, collating, analyzing, and displaying the data as well as automation of the process. This may include the creation of a dashboard and/or collaboration with developers on the creation of a custom application.
The Intern will also support the BRM’s engagement with the respective Divisions in the cluster. Under the guidance of the BRM, the Intern identifies business partner needs and develops related documentation on their strategic investments related to ICT projects, ensuring they align with technology that provides maximum efficiency and effectiveness. This internship may be on-site or remote depending on the location of the selected candidate.
Candidates on this Business Relationships Management Internship at UNICEF will do the following tasks
- Analyze best practices in benefits realization management and create a set of guidelines and templates for use by UNICEF staff that is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of ICT projects.
- Identification of potential sources of data and options for automation of the business value realization process.
- Creation of dashboards and/or collaboration with developers on the creation of a custom application.
- Creation of communication materials to promote the delivered products.
- Under the guidance of the BRM, support liaison activities between the cluster and ICT Solutions Center.
- Support the identification and analysis of the ICT demands and objectives of business partners.
- Support BRM Analysts in gathering data and analyzing business requirements. Assess business needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advising on options. Provide support in the formulation of feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by ICT Project Governance entities.
- Provide assistance in developing and documenting business cases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent graduation from an undergraduate or master’s program in Management Information Systems, computer science, business administration, information technology management, professional studies, or another related field.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Previous experience in the analysis of a large amount of data. The ability to distill data draw valid conclusions is a must.
- Excellent Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint or similar tool skills. Experience in PowerBI is an asset.
- Must have experience in writing succinct papers tailored to various audiences (including laymen).
- Working knowledge in business analysis, data management, and business intelligence solutions is an asset.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and design and the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Knowledge of data modeling, accounting, and web traffic metrics would be beneficial but is not essential.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here