Applications call for C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program 2020 in France
Candidates will be joining the dynamic software development team as a C# Full stack developer intern. Together with the team, the intern will develop and upgrade our software solutions in line with coding rules and norms and internal quality standards. The internship will last for months. Basically, candidates will be working in the following fields
- C# with the latest versions of Framework .Net
- WPF (Windows Presentation Framework), XAML, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Material interfacing: RFID printers, biometric readers, …
- Cryptography, security, …
- Low-level development for communication protocol implementation
- Startup atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative company, casual and fun office environment.
- A great location in the South of France. You will join our headquarters located in Gémenos, France.
- Compensation: 1000€ net/month + public transportation pass.
- At the end of the internship, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team.
C# Full Stack Developer Internship Program is open for candidates who are passionate about software engineering and technically curious. Candidates must be eager to join an innovative company and play a hands-on and high-impact role within the development team. In particular, candidates must have the following skills
- The final year of engineering or IT studies (Master’s degree required). Please note that only final year students will be eligible for the internship.
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 level).
- Experience in object development.
- C# language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies.
Visit this link for more information