Apply for the Care in Communities Intern at IFRC in Switzerland. The deadline for the application is 22nd September 2o20.
To support the Senior Officer – Care in Communities in strengthening information sharing and dialogue through different working and reference groups, development of tools, guidelines, and frameworks. Also, case studies, etc., analysis of likely needs of different National Societies over the coming years through mapping, and surveys for Care in Communities. Likewise, Non-Communicable diseases, Healthy aging, MHPSS, and First Aid programming.
The Intern position will Support Senior Officer – Care in the Communities to lead, test, develop, coordinate and support National Societies (NSs) in implementing the RCRC Movement’s approach to CIC, NCDs, HA, MHPSS, and FA especially focusing upon:
- Supporting continued work on mapping Community health capacities of National Societies globally
- Additionally, assist to develop the Strategic frameworks, tools, guidelines, discussion papers, and packages for CIC, NCDs, and healthy aging in close consultation with NS and IFRC field offices.
- Also, assist in the rolling down of evidence-based community health interventions in different regions.
- Likewise, further strengthening and sustaining information sharing, intra-team dialogue, and dissemination of stories and useful documents from the field.
- Similarly, he/she will assist in the development of MOOCs courses for different Community health tools
- Also, in research initiatives and university collaborations
- Additionally, assisting in review, development, and timely submission of reports, case studies, success stories, videos, PowerPoint presentations for internal and external stakeholders for the promotion of IFRC and NS work
- Master’s degree in public health or other relevant disciplines.
- Medical or Nursing qualification
- Organized, results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and hands-on. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Likewise, track record in producing high-quality work with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Also, the ability to work within a multi-cultural, multilingual, multidisciplinary environment. Fluency in Microsoft office tools.
- Knowledge of community health, care and support, task shifting, NCDs, HA, MHPSS, and FA
Knowledge, Skills, and Language
- Fluently spoken and written English
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.