Apply for the Call for Finance Intern at ACTED in Tajikistan. The name of the organization is the Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development.
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer-term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
1.Contribute to ACTED Compliance and Accountability
- Provide support to the Finance Officer on controlling the compliance of the ACTED documentation by checking the accuracy, exhaustiveness, and consistency of the information contained in these documents in line with ACTED and donors’ procedures for both capital and field expenses.
- Additionally, suggest update and improvement of ACTED’s procedures in link with the CFM;
- Similarly, support external audits preparation.
2.Control of Monthly Internal Reporting tools
- Accounting (PRATIC) review – between the 10th and the 15th
- Check that the financial flows are lettered on a monthly basis in SAGA
- Likewise, flows cross-countries (including HQ) are well cross-referenced before local salaries payments
3.Provide support to the daily tasks:
- Preparation of Budgets
- Also, a draft of Financial Sheets
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Additionally, midyear and Annual Accounting Closure
- Likewise, archiving, and so on…
- MSc in Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
- Also, finance and accounting skills required
- Additionally, the willingness to undertake serious responsibility and manage stress efficiently
- Likewise, excellent communication skills, including advanced written and oral English
- Living allowance of 300 USD
- Likewise, lodging and food provided in the ACTED Guesthouse
- Furthermore, flights tickets in and out + Visa taken in charge by ACTED
- Also, provision of medical and repatriation insurances
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.