Apply for the ICT Division Intern at ICJ in the Netherlands. The name of the organization is the International Court of Justice.
The incumbent will do the following duties
Under the close supervision of a staff member of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Division, the incumbent will contribute to any of the ICT tasks and related activities below:
- assisting with troubleshooting computer hardware and software;
- Also, setting up computer workstations;
- Likewise, setting up teleconference and videoconference meetings;
- Additionally, providing ad hoc end-user support via email, Skype for Business, the Division’s ticketing system or phone, or in person;
- Also, ensuring requests are properly opened, resolved in a timely manner, documented and closed in the ticketing system
- contributing to the improvement of the ICT Division’s (ITIL-based) service management resources and capabilities by assisting in the definition of processes and the drafting of relevant guidelines;
- Likewise, providing assistance in the implementation of pending IT governance audit recommendations;
- performing other tasks as required
Qualifications for ICT Division Intern
The intern should meet the given criteria
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in information technology or a related field. Recent completion or enrolment in a Master’s program in the same field would be an asset.
Experience and skills
- No professional work experience is required, but the incumbent must have:
- Also, a proven interest in the work of the United Nations and a personal commitment to the ideals of the United Nations Charter;
- Likewise, the ability to interact successfully with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, and a willingness to try to understand and be tolerant of different opinions and views.
- A good command of either English or French and a working knowledge of the other language Knowledge of Dutch is desirable; knowledge of other official languages of the United Nations would be an asset.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.