Apply for the position for Intern for Health Systems Strengthening at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 11th October 2020.
Title: Intern for Health Systems Strengthening and Epidemic Prevention Project
- Support logistical travel preparation for Project Partner from Sierra Leone to GIZ Germany (Program, Agenda, Tickets, Hotel, etc.)
- Similarly, support the Project in preparing different workshops and meetings in close agreement with the Project Director
- Also, the process of developing and sharing documents, relevant tools, and guidelines for the project’s knowledge management and results-based monitoring
- Additionally, documenting and sharing of good practices and lessons learned, in collaboration with the Advisors
- Assist to the maintenance and train colleagues on the project’s digital management system (DMS)
- Similarly, support the Corona monitoring activities for Sierra Leone and other countries in close collaboration with Country Manager, such as general inquiries
- A graduate in international development, Public- and International Health, Health Economics, Development Studies, or a related field of study
- Also, have practical experience in organizing Delegation from abroad as well as Workshops and Meetings
- You have excellent writing and communication skills, and you are fluent in English and German
- In your studies, you have already dealt with how to communicate results
- Furthermore, are well versed in gender and inclusion of sensitive approaches
- A good understanding of participatory methods and sustainable planning is of advantage
- You are a team player and enjoy working with people from different cultures
- Likewise, experiences in GIZ Head Quarter, as well as Regional experience in West Africa, are advantages
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH or GIZ in short is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.