Apply for Internship – Audit Asia at IWMI in Sri Lanka. The deadline for the application is 19th October 2020.
Organization: International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
Audit Asia seeks applications from students who are looking to gain professional experience in the field of auditing. Motivated individuals with the following will be considered for the internship:
- Registered or part-qualified students with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka)/Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)/Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Also, undergraduates or graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Likewise, excellent command of the English language (written and oral).
- Ability to comprehend complex written material.
- Also, the ability to maintain information in a database in a methodical and objective manner.
- Experience in using auditing software would be an added advantage.
- Similarly, strong self-motivation while being a team player.
- Integrity is of utmost importance.
Roles for Internship – Audit Asia
The intern will assist in the following areas
- Provide shared internal audit services (preparing terms of reference [ToR] and notification letters, and assist in the preparation of presentations related to audits using the PowerPoint template).
- Also, assist the Director – Internal Audit and Manager – Audit Asia, and other internal auditors in data analytical operations.
- Likewise, maintaining internal audit documentation in TeamMate Audit Management Software System.
- Also, perform other related duties from time to time as required.
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is an international, research-for-development organization that works with governments, civil society, and the private sector to solve water problems in developing countries and scale-up solutions. Through the partnership, IWMI combines research on the sustainable use of water and land resources, knowledge services, and products with capacity strengthening, dialogue, and policy analysis to support the implementation of water management solutions for agriculture, ecosystems, climate change, and inclusive economic growth.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.