Apply for the Multimedia Editing and Communications Internship in Turkey. The deadline for the application is 2nd March 2021.
- Performs desktop publishing to produce a variety of print material and publications, using relevant computer systems and software applications.
- Also, assists in the layout and preparation of information materials.
- Likewise, reviews and/or edits scripts and storylines, creates and edits animations as per requirements, and prepares presentations with raw designs to clients, using relevant software and techniques.
- Furthermore, creates models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Also, develops storyboards for the initial stages of production, using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Joins images with background graphics and special effects and ensures synchronization of frames and audio
- Assists with scheduling of various components of the production process, e.g. copy and proofreading, graphics, translation services, typesetting, printing, etc.
- Liaises with relevant parties on project specifications and approval of mechanicals for dispatch, etc.
- Tracks and monitors production flow to ensure that deadlines are met.
The United Nations Core Competencies include:
- Communication: Ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written, and oral language skills.
- Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different national and cultural backgrounds to achieve organizational goals.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be ‘clients’ and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements: a)enroll in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
b)Similarly, enroll in the final academic year of a first university degree program
Likewise, be computer literate in standard software applications.
Applicants must not have professional work experience for participation in the Programme.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.