Apply for the Call for Program Support Internship at DAI in Mexico. The deadline for the application is 27th September 2020.
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
- Support the Intervention Manager and Officer with the day-to-day coordination and implementation of planned activities for implementation.
- Also, assisting the Officer in administrative tasks such as preparing material for meetings, virtual events, or travels
- Provide editing assistance in the preparation of reports other material
- Likewise, attend virtual events, meetings, taking minutes, circulating meeting briefs, and following-up agreed on action points
- Create and maintain electronic and hard-copy databases and filing systems
- Similarly, support the Manager and Officer with the preparation of presentation materials
- Conduct ad hoc desk-based research, compiling and organizing data/information and producing simple reports and recommendations
- Furthermore, involve in the development of financial inclusion and education contents
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Additionally, good analytical, research, and writing skills, with the ability to process and classify quantitative and qualitative information quickly and efficiently
- Also, excellent attention to detail and good administrative and organizational skills
- Similarly, good communication skills in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- Likewise, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people from different national and cultural backgrounds
- Also, enthusiasm and a proactive approach, including a willingness to speak to people over the telephone
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work as part of a team and individually using their own initiative
- Reliability, committed to producing and delivering quality results, and with an openness to learning
- Good IT skills
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.