Call for Talent Coordinator Internship at Plan International in Cameroon. The deadline for this application is 13th May 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls.
Coordinate the training, education, and comprehensive development programs of the Plan International Cameroon personnel that contribute to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s activities, as well as administratively and technically supporting the management of human resources; through the monitoring and improvement of established policies, processes and procedures. Also, promote and maintain a favorable work environment by providing personalized attention that strengthens productivity and continuous improvement.
- Fixed assets of the department (equipment and furniture): $ 5,000.00
- Also, confidential information: electronic and physical of personnel, salaries, among others
- Compliance with policies, employment contracts, and consultancies in the Talent area
- Likewise, participation in the CMT, in the absence of the HROD
- Give support, guidance to performance management at all levels when required.
- Follow-up to the performance evaluation cycle.
- Also, analysis of annual performance evaluation results to incorporate staff development strategies.
- Implement policies and practices in the HR Department with a focus on gender equality, inclusion and safeguarding of children, and promotion of diversity.
- Similarly, socialization of policies and procedures in the HR Department using different effective means of communication.
- Updating of the Policy and Procedures Manual for the Talent Management area.
- Ensure that crucial information reaches all levels of the organization.
- Advise staff on established policies and procedures.
- Likewise, semiannual coordination of induction workshops with all organizational areas.
- Develop adequate and updated material for the induction session for new and current staff.
- Furthermore, plan and conduct the Training Needs Diagnosis process annually with each team leader, design the Annual Training Plan based on it, ensure its effective execution, and use available resources.
- Ensure quality in the execution of training programs through the strategic selection of suppliers, the attendance of participants, and the measurement of the impact of training.
- Additionally, investigate and identify the training needs of the personnel according to the profiles and job requirements.
- University degree in Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Master in Human Resources preferable.
- Also, advanced knowledge of the English and French languages, both written and spoken.
- Management of MSOffice packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extensive knowledge of labor laws of the country.
- Likewise, knowledge of national context.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Human Resources management.
Visit oyaop.com for more internship opportunities.