Apply for the Call for Virtual Intern at IRI: International Republican Institute in the USA. The position will commence from 11th January 2021 and for 16 weeks.
IRI is creating student and employee partnerships that facilitate the growth and development of IRI’s future leadership. Interns will learn about time management and work on tasks in a fast-paced international affairs environment. The intern will support the work of IRI’s Europe Division.
The intern must be able to meet the following requirements for the eligibility
- Availability to start on January 11, 2021.
- Also, pursuing or received a bachelor’s degree in international affairs, political science, or related field;
- Likewise, demonstrated interest in European politics
- Experiencing conducting research related to international affairs or political science
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Furthermore, familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Also, detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- European language proficiency preferred
- Demonstrated academic or professional experience with the Western Balkans and/or Turkey.
Here is a list of duties that the intern will have to perform
- Develop original pieces – such as blogs for IRI’s Democracy Speaks page – that highlight success stories from in-country programs or analyze issues pertaining to the region;
- Also, prepare programmatic content for external audiences by copyediting and formatting documents;
- Also, assist in the development of programmatic reports and deliverables;
- Likewise, manage internal databases and draft updates on political events within the region;
- Also, attend and draft readouts on virtual events on countries and/or issues of focus.
As a result of the internship experience, the successful intern will receive the following benefits
- Strengthen understanding of the European political landscape and threats to the region’s democratic development;
- Also, acquire project management and analytical research experience;
- Likewise, gain exposure to program design and support
Visit the official page for more information. Likewise, check out oyaop.com for more internship opportunities