Clinical Operations Internship position available at FHI 360 in the USA. Under close supervision, an intern will perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various functional areas throughout the company.
Candidate on this Clinical Operations Internship at FHI 360 in USA must do the following duties
- Analyzes, generates, and maintains records and other reference material necessary for departmental use.
- Answers and makes phone calls, responds to program related questions, and sends written material as appropriate.
- Composes, types, and prints reports, general letters, spreadsheets, e-mail, and memoranda from rough drafts or general instructions, involving the assembly of data from computer and paper file or record sources.
- Applies research techniques and analytical methods to the study of administrative systems, organizational structures, policies, and procedures.
- Conducts special studies in conjunction with a project, analyzes data and makes recommendations based upon studies
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or its International Equivalent in a related field.
- Zero to two (0-2) years of college experience in a related field of study preferred.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the area of specialization, of program procedures, methods, and practices to include knowledge of program and staff responsibilities.
- Uses established filing and data systems, functions, and/or procedures that require knowledge of the program.
- Reviews data and information for completeness and accuracy using standard guidelines; performs tasks with attention to detail.
- Understands software used to perform day-to-day functions.
- Uses basic office software programs, information systems, and office equipment to access, input, and verify standard information.
- Communicates information clearly to staff, clients, and/or public about services, processes, and procedures using prescribed or established guidelines.
- Utilizes program specific terminology.
- Gathers readily available information from office records to drafts e-mails, memos, and other documents.
- Proofreads documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic formatting.
- Provides answers to requests for general information.
- Records and documents information accurately.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here