Application calls for INTERPOL Corporate Communications Internship in France. The INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) welcomes candidates from all 194 member countries. The internship at INTERPOL is a wonderful opportunity for candidates to gain the following things
- A better understanding of the Organization’s goals and objectives as well as the ideas on how international police cooperation operates.
- Similarly, an insight into how an international organization operates.
- Also, a framework to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills that are useful for their career and future employment.
- Furthermore, the experience of working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust, and tolerance.
- Write text and create multimedia content in English about the different units and people at INTERPOL to promote their activities on internal communications channels to publish in internal channels.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions related to improving internal and external communications.
- Write text and produce content in English for digital platforms, including external websites
- Publish content (text, photos, multimedia, documents) to websites using the content management software, in four languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic).
- Supporting the Fallen Police Officers project by collecting, formatting information to produce certificates and be published on the website.
- Furthermore, archiving achieved multimedia projects. Carrying out any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Applicant must a national of one of INTERPOL’s 194 member states who have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality.
- Enrollment in an, or have graduated from, an accredited academic institution (general first degree in communications or related studies) within the past one year on the date of submission of their application. This should be related to communications.
- Professional fluency in English as well as good command of any other INTERPOL official working language (Arabic, French or Spanish).
- Ability to write clear, engaging website content as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Interested candidates must apply online for this Corporate Communications Internship at INTERPOL in France. The application must include a cover letter which also contains the following information
- Motivation to join the INTERPOL internship program
- Interest in and your assets for this specific internship opportunity
- Expectations for this internship
Interns are eligible for a monthly allowance determined by the Secretary-General. Generally, the allowance is established and paid in the currency of the country of the INTERPOL duty station to which the participant is assigned. The internship allowance for Lyon, France is currently EUR 550.
The International Criminal Police Organization is an international organization that facilitates worldwide police cooperation and crime control. INTERPOL provides investigative support, expertise, and training to law enforcement worldwide in battling three major areas of transnational crime: terrorism, cybercrime, and organized crime. In addition to that, its broad mandate covers virtually every kind of crime, including crimes against humanity, child pornography, drug trafficking and production, political corruption, copyright infringement, and white-collar crime. The agency also helps coordinate cooperation among the world’s law enforcement institutions through criminal databases and communications networks.