ET Consultant Intern in The World Bank (USA)
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is the private sector arm of the World Bank Group, investing in and advising on economically sound, environmentally sustainable projects in developing countries. It provides financing, mobilizes capital, and offers advisory services to governments and businesses worldwide. IFC is hiring a ET Consultant Intern in Washington, DC USA.
Roles and Responsibilities ET Consultant Intern:
- Trading operations: enter and validate new transactions using the Corporation’s trade processing and valuation systems, correct trade-entry errors, update reference-rate fixings, prepare rating letters and term-sheets.
- Develop analytical tools and provide analytical support to IFC Treasury’s trading and client facing units.
- Enhance and maintain the derivative pricing programs and programs for the measurement of credit exposure.
- Support Funding Team activities (Buybacks, Calls and Knock-outs)
- Test and peer-review internally developed models.
- Investigate derivative mark-to-market discrepancies with that of IFC’s swap counterparties.
- Ensure timely response to client queries and requests.
- Meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results.
- Develop and maintain utility programs, such as report generators – generate reports for front-office staff and senior management in support of trading operations, cash management, risk measurement and performance measurement
- Create and maintain static data: generate new instruments in the trade processing system, monitor and update as necessary
- Market Data checks and setup.
- Monitor and troubleshoot daily and month-end automated jobs.
- Actively seek knowledge needed to complete assignments and share knowledge with others.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Any other task supporting the Funding, Cash and Liquid Asset teams.
you may also like: Human Resources Officer Internship in USA (United Nations)
- Applicants must have a MS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics, engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant market experience, in financial analysis, econometrics and modeling.
- Solid understanding of fixed income mathematics. Strong quantitative, analytical, modeling and econometrics skills.
- Able to determine appropriate modeling and valuation techniques and to construct models consistent with market practice.
- Proficiency in working with databases.
- Knowledge of Python, Excel VBA.
- High degree of motivation and commitment to highest ethical standards.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
For more information visits, IFC