Applications for CERN Administrative Student Program 2019 are now open. This is a Fully Fund CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland for all the Undergraduates, Graduates OR Master Students. At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Further, Using the world’s large and most complex scientific instruments. Further, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are to collide together at close to the speed of light. Likewise, The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact and provide insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
The CERN Internship Program is a paid international internship. CERN is a Fully Fund Internship in Switzerland. The Following Things will be by the organizers.
In return, CERN will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Further, A Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Likewise, on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Cover by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically cut
- from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (home.cern/about/member-states) and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- Likewise, Today CERN has 22 member states. Cyprus, Serbia, and Slovenia are the Associate Members States in the pre-stage to membership, and India, Lithuania, Pakistan, Turkey, and Ukraine are the Associate Members States.
- Further, you should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place on December 2019.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.