Fully Funded International Internship Challenge 2019 is available for application.
Beiersdorf hosts International Internship Challenge once a year at its Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. It invites 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. This challenge provides the top international students for internships at Beiersdorf’s subsidiaries around the world. Experience Beiersdorf and its family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast on August 19/20 2019 in Hamburg.
- During your two-day visit at corporate headquarters in Hamburg, you will discover how innovative skin care products are made and how the digitization of marketing, finance, and supply chain affects work.
- You will have the chance to network with Beiersdorf managers from various departments and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
- In an array of exercises you will be able to demonstrate your abilities – the top four performers will get a fully-funded international internship in one of our 150+ subsidiaries worldwide. There will be a joint decision with the winners on where to go. Above all, you could spend three months in 2020 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
- In your planned internship period (end of 2019/in 2020) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- Furthermore, you have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- Likewise, you feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- Similarly, you have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- Moreover, you have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Apply through the official website on the position you have interest in.