Apply for Fully Funded Internship for Operations Associate at ONE Campaign in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
ONE Campaign is an international, nonpartisan, non-profit, advocacy and campaigning organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to support policies and programs that are saving lives and improving futures.
(RED), named for the color of emergency, was founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver in 2006 to turn companies into a cavalry to fight the AIDS pandemic. Additionally, today, that cavalry is also fighting the urgent threat of COVID and its devastating impact on the world’s most vulnerable communities, answering the need for a truly global response.
- Manage (RED)’s internship and fellowship program, including leading internship/fellowship preliminary interviews, assisting in orientation, and serving as the day-to-day team contact.
- Additionally, coordinate scheduling and logistics for team meetings, team meeting updates with (RED)’s parent organization, the ONE Campaign, team offsides, and other team events/activities.
- Also, coordinate the quarterly grading of (RED)’s team plan and prepares the bi-weekly board digests.
- Likewise, identify new professional development opportunities for the team to enhance their skills.
- Furthermore, contribute to furthering current and new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Also, 6 months – 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central and/or Printful fulfillment will be valued
- Likewise, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Apple platforms (keynote)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Additionally, ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization
- Ability to consistently apply sound judgment and make responsible decisions
- Likewise, extremely detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple cross-divisional projects
- Similarly, ability to work independently and be resourceful
Fluency in English