Apply for NASA summer Internship 2022. It is a fully funded internship.
NASA is looking for Talented as well as hardworking candidates to join their team. The internship is available in Technology, Science, and much more. Graduate as well as undergraduate students may apply this internship. The internship at NASA offers Accommodation, Food allowance and other perks.
The application procedure for NASA summer internship program is online, all interested candidates have to fill out online application form on NASA’s official portal.
Fields in NASA internship
The following fields are available for NASA internship:
- Computer Science
- Physical Science
- Public Relation
- Human Resources
Benefits of internship
- Meet and work with professionals, establishing contacts
- Allowance for accommodation and food
- Gain valuable research experience
- Develop new skills and refine others
- Experience a new work environment.
Eligibility for internship
- Open to U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPRs).
- Students must be available full time (40 hours per week) for at least 10-weeks in the summer.
- Minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA
- First internship experience must be 10 weeks or more
- Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics disciplines from accredited U.S. universities
NASA Internship Required Documents :
- Resume (PDF, DOC, DOCX or TXT)
- Unofficial transcript.
- Motivation Letter/ Statement of Purpose
For more opportunities, join our telegram. CLICK HERE.