Applications call for Google Human Resources Apprenticeship 2020/2021 in France. This apprenticeship is in People Operations: Google’s People Operations have a focus on redefining “human resources” and preserving Google’s unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop, and reward talented people.
The candidates who undertake this Google Human Resources Apprenticeship 2020/2021 in France will be doing the following things
- Providing general support to the HRBPs in the operations organization. Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Similarly, facilitating the new hire/transfer brief and coordinate the associated onboarding process.
- Providing insightful data as well as developing and delivering documentation related to local employee relations.
- Also, collecting, maintaining, analyzing and tracking information.
- Learning as well as mastering Google’s internal systems and run various reports as needed.
- Furthermore, partnering with Googlers to organize Paris office events, such as ‘Take Your Child to Work Day’.
- Candidates must be able to commit to a 12-month apprenticeship.
- Must have excellent command in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Previous internship experience in Human Resources, Consulting, Customer Service or related fields preferred.
- Similarly, experience in project management and/or organizing events is desirable.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.