Google is providing yet another internship opportunity. Join google for a unique Software Developer internship that offers personal and professional development, executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalably. Also, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal. Further, which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.
From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google developers are changing the world one technological achievement after another. Google focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of developers. Further, who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions; If not billions, of users. As a Software Developer Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms. (i.e. completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.