Login to your account
Don't have an account yet?
Create your own account and receive notifications of opportunities of your interest, save the opportunity you like and discuss.
IBM Salesforce Developer Internship

IBM Salesforce Developer Internship at Czech Republic

Country: Czech Republic
Looks like you haven't logged in.
Login to save opportunities.


Apply for IBM Salesforce Developer Internship at Prague, Czech Republic. This position is for Salesforce Developers, so that’s where 80% focus of your time will be. The remaining 20% will be about joining the senior developers on workshops, taking notes, and transferring them into code.

Role and Responsibilities

Candidates on this IBM Salesforce Developer Internship in the Czech Republic will do the following duties

  • Development of assigned technical tasks
  • Analysis of technical issues
  • Supporting non-technical members of the project team
  • Being bold and innovative
  • Gain and maintain Salesforce Certifications


  • Agreement on working activities (DPČ, 20 hours/week) with a possibility of long-term cooperation
  • Opportunity to get hands-on experience with world #1 CRM – Salesforce and assignment on high-impact global projects
  • Friendly remote working environment with access to our great offices at Jindřišská/Chodov (access may be restricted due to COVID-19 policy)
  • Possibility to get Salesforce Certification, access to vast IBM training modules, and mentorship from IBM experts.


  • Understanding of OOP development as well as an understanding of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design).
  • Understanding of test-driven development. Also, understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
  • Desire to self-improve.
  • Active student status at one of the Czech universities.
  • Good command of English, both written and verbal as well as an intermediate level of the Czech language.

Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise

  • Experience in OOP development. Also, experience in front-end development (HTML, JS).
  • Experience in database development.
  • Fine troubleshooting and debugging skills.

Apply Now

IBM (International Business Machine) Corporation is an American multinational information technology company with headquarter in Armonk, New York. Moreover, IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software; and also provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. On the other hand, IBM is also a major research organization. It holds the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2019) for 26 consecutive years. Altogether, IBM operates in 170 countries.

OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here


Type of Opportunity Internships
Deadline11 September,2021
CountryCzech Republic
Open toAll



Your email address will not be published. Fields marked with * are required.