Apply for the Intern for Humanitarian Disarmament and Peace Building at DRC in Denmark. Danish Demining Group (DDG) is programmatic unit within the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), which specializes in Humanitarian Disarmament and Peacebuilding through a focus on Humanitarian Mine Action and Armed Violence Reduction. DRC is a non-profit organization that works worldwide to help and protect refugees, internally displaced and other conflict-affected persons.
Organization: Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Requirements for Intern for Humanitarian Disarmament
The intern will work both individually and together with other peers as a team. The intern should be able to meet the following requirements:
- Be enlisted at a university for a relevant education at master’s level (this is a prerequisite for the internship);
- Likewise, be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Be effective in the use of MS Office and have solid knowledge/work experience with Excel;
- Furthermore, have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Also, be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be able to work systematically with a good structure for the tasks that you are responsible for;
- Furthermore, have an eye for the detail and strive to get the job done.
The incumbent will have the following duties
- Communicate with different stakeholders in order to collect information required for various work processes ranging from grants management, and proposal writing procedures;
- Also, maintain and update the organization’s file storage systems, i.e. collect, store and disseminate a set of documents (reports, reviews, etc.) in a periodic and systematic manner;
- Collect data for the production of e.g. fact sheets and infographics
- Likewise, help organize meetings and appointments as well as produce and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Additionally, act as a point of contact for ad hoc queries and requests for administrative support coming from the field and/or HQ;
- Support in the Monitoring and Evaluation ( M&E) processes in terms of making output indicators available and handling data collection
- Also, assist with preparation, formatting and proofreading of documents related to project proposals
- Work closely together with the communications intern
Submit your CV including contact details for minimum two references, official transcript of your completed courses at your university, a certificate of enrollment at your university and a motivation letter of no more than one page by clicking on ‘Apply for position’ on this page. Please be sure to mention your motivation and several areas of interest related to DDG’s activities.
Visit oyaop.com for more internship opportunities