The applications for the Taiwan International Internship Program(TIGP-IIP)have opened. Interested applicants can apply until February 29th, 2020.
- The duration of the Taiwan Internships is 2-3 months
- The paid internships in Taiwan will be starting from 1st May – 31st August 2020.
- TOEFL/IELTS is not compulsory for the program.
- There is no application fee required for the Summer (TIGP-IIP)Internship Program.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Internship program
- The applicants must be undergraduate students who will receive a bachelor’s degree by August 2021
- Additionally, they can also be students pursuing a Master’s degree and holding a bachelor’s degree.
- However, students pursuing a Ph.D. degree are not eligible for this category
- Furthermore, students/ Individuals who have attended TIGP-IIP program before are not eligible to apply again
The following areas will be covered by the International Internship Program
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits
- TIGP and the hosting PI will together offer NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for two months.
- Also, TIGP will provide a monthly stipend of NTD 20,000/months and the sponsoring faculty will provide an additional monthly stipend of NTD 10,000/ month.
- Additionally, they will provide the monthly stipend on the 15th of each month in Cash.
- In addition, the organizers will provide half of the cheapest round-way airfare at the economy class of the batch to participating interns upon completion of the training program successfully.
In order to make a complete application, the candidates must
- upload their CV on the research interests page as well as Statement of Purpose on the research interests page.
- Also, upload their original academic transcript on the Current Status of the Applicant.
- In addition to that, complete all the required information on the online application form.
- Also, two letters of recommendation in PDF format upload directly from the applicants’ referees to the IIP website before the deadline.
For additional details, visit the official website.