Apply for the Internship Opportunity, Market Shaping, at GAVI Alliance in Switzerland. The intern will work on several MS projects with a particular focus on strengthening performance monitoring and market intelligence processes and tools
Organization: GAVI Alliance
- Strengthen performance monitoring of strategic market shaping activities;
- Likewise, strengthen resources to manage market intelligence;
- Document and communicate new strategy development processes.
The intern will mainly do the following duties
- Collaborate with the MS team to review current performance monitoring and market intelligence management online resources; and establish the ‘terms of reference’ for resource needs;
- Also, manage the design/development process, likely involving working closely with information technology experts and facilitating input from MS team to ensure ‘terms of reference’ are met;
- Likewise, ensure good communication of progress and timelines, and organize meetings with technology and MS team members where appropriate;
- Additionally, he/she will document new strategy development processes;
- Also, provide ad-hoc support for ongoing MS team activities.
Qualifications for Internship Opportunity, Market Shaping
The candidates must meet the following criteria
- Concise and engaging written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Also, creative outlook;
- Good understanding of data collection and analysis;
- Excellent team player;
- Also, excellent skills in MS Power point, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools;
- Additionally, the ability to manage multiple projects under tight time pressure;
- Likewise, continually looking for ways to improve.
- University degree or in the process of completing a degree, ideally in a scientific, public health, economics, business administration, or related field.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.