Investment Banking Internship Program 2018 in Hong Kong
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank combines the industry leadership and capabilities in Investment banking, corporate banking, and financial transaction processes to serve our institutional clients. There are two main groups:
- Banking includes Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, and Treasury Services
- Markets & Investor Services include Securities Services, Prime Brokerage, Commodities, Equities, Fixed Income, Research, Collateral Management and Financing.
J.P. Morgan is one of the world’s top-tier global investment banks. They advise clients on corporate strategy and structuring and executing of complex M&A transactions and help them raise capital. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise.
- Conducting industry and product research
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples based analysis
- Building and using financial models
- Executing client transactions from start to closing
- Working with top-tier professionals in a leading global investment bank
Deadline: 25th March 2018