Investment Banking Internship Program in Hong Kong
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank combines the industry leadership and capabilities in Investment banking, corporate banking, and financial transaction processes to serve our institutional clients. There are two main groups:
- Banking includes Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, and Treasury Services
- Markets & Investor Services include Securities Services, Prime Brokerage, Commodities, Equities, Fixed Income, Research, Collateral Management and Financing.
J.P. Morgan is one of the world’s top-tier global investment banks. They advise clients on corporate strategy and structuring and executing of complex M&A transactions and help them raise capital. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise.
- Conducting industry and product research
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples based analysis
- Building and using financial models
- Executing client transactions from start to closing
- Working with top-tier professionals in a leading global investment bank
At the end of the internship, top performers will be invited to return as either a summer or full-time analyst depending on your graduation date.
- Graduating class of 2020
- Strong accounting and corporate finance knowledge
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, business writing, and research skills
- An ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- An ability to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- A proven record of academic successes and/or past internship experiences; 3.2/4.0 GPA equivalent or above
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Must currently be enrolled in a Hong Kong University Institution
Deadline: 25th March 2018