Application calls for Amazon Web Services MBA Summer Internship Program in China.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government, and start-up businesses and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
During the MBA China Internship in Amazon Web Services, candidates will have the opportunity to take one of below projects:
- Operation/Finance Programs: Conduct detailed reporting and deep-dive analysis to derive actionable business insights. Set up internal reporting and processes to drive automation and more efficiency. Capture, track, and advance qualified engagements in our CRM lead management system (Salesforce).
- Business Intelligence: Shape and deliver on a strategy for using intelligence and insights to programmatically scale AWS’s cloud computing business. Your responsibilities will include working directly with customers, partners, and product teams to help win competitive client engagements.
- Technical Programs: Build, scale, and lead strategic programs that help customers migrate and modernize enterprise workloads to AWS Cloud. Drive the roll-out of global programs, iterating and improving based on feedback from the field, customers, and partners.
- Industry Researches: Work broadly across organizations with market survey/market data analysis on business performance, market intelligence, customer insights, as well as internal/external evaluations.
- 2021 Full-time MBA Graduates and eligible to work in China for 3 months internship duration.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience prior to your MBA including academic and/or internship experience.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is mandatory.
- Proof that you are capable of both high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Success at influencing others and leading teams.
- Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Exposure of IT Transformation, cloud computing, and software industry.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Overall, it is one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. In addition to that, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. In addition to that, Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is also the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.