Applications call for Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program.
Africa has a pool of young graduates looking to get placed in a dynamic and agile tech company within the African continent. The Interns4Afrika program seeks to offer graduates a chance to grow their careers through virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organizations.
For six months, interns will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing, or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. They will also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets them apart from peers, making you more competitive. The selection process is demanding but if you have the wit and grit, then you have a good shot at being part of Africa’s future tech leaders.
- Sales Path: If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the frontline of bringing the magic of software to customers and business, the interns4Afrika sales path could be right for you. Similarly, if you follow the sales path, Microsoft, along with the Mircosoft partners will provide interns with a dynamic toolkit to enable them to hone the sales craft and take the first steps to become a world-class sales professional.
- Marketing Path: If you are passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, then the Interns4Afrika marketing path could be right for you. Microsoft and its partners will support interns to capitalize on the opportunity technology present to connect with customers in new ways, honing the communication skills and techniques to launch the marketing career.
- Tech Path: If you are passionate about driving advances in technology to help Microsoft customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, then the Interns4Afrika technical path could be right for you. If you follow the technical path, Microsoft and its partners will build on the existing technology skills and support in learning the latest Microsoft technologies.
This program is open for candidates who
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- Are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- Have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree
- Have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.