Apply for the Monitoring Internship Call at Social Impact, Inc. in Vietnam. Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. It provides monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness.
SI seeks to hire 03 full-time Monitoring interns to the 12-month Internship program at USAID-Learns starting in October or November 2020.
Selection Criteria for Monitoring Internship in Vietnam
- Recent university graduate, undergraduate or master’s degree (no more than 2 years ago)
- Similarly, strong data analytic skills
- Also, keen interest in data management and data visualization
- Likewise, keen interest in contributing to sustainable development goals
- Similarly, strong verbal and written English
- Able to pay close attention to details
Interns will be expected to:
- With the support and guidance of the team or publicly available resources, become familiar with all relevant (M&E and CLA) USAID policy and requirements
- Participate in:
- all training sessions related to M&E and CLA conducted by USAID Learns
- Likewise, other events and/or Data Quality Assurance (DQA) visits whenever possible/relevant
- As requested, actively contribute to the team’s
- day-to-day activities, including in some cases logistical support to trainings & events
- Also, knowledge management and reporting needs, especially the USAID Learns Best Practice Library
Terms of the internship
- Duration: up to 12 months
- Also, Remuneration: A stipend of USD 500 per month
- Benefits: social and health insurance according to the local labor law.
Visit oyaop.com for more internship opportunities.