Paid Google Internship Programme 2018 in South Korea
Google is currently accepting applications for Internship for summer 2018. At Google, applicants will find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduates student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company.
- MBA Internship Program of Google is a paid internship that will immerse applicants in the tech industry on a high-impact team.
- They’ll enhance their skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow the network and drive meaningful change in the business.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Seoul office in 2018.
Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate and maintain self-motivation.
Deadline: 30th April 2018