Paid Internship is available at P & G office in Belgium. P & G is offering Finance Internships for students looking for challenging internship opportunities. The internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations. Moreover, his is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit. The duration of our internships is usually 3 to 6 months. Above all, as an intern, you’ll receive an internship allowance.
Benefits of the Internship
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news
- Also, recognized Financial leadership
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
The organization is looking for Masters students having
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion;
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills;
- Likewise, Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for the company’s products;
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans;
- Similarly, to explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters);
- In addition, improving cost competitiveness for the company’s manufacturing activities.