SOS Children Village International Corporate Partnerships and Philanthropy department call application for the internship program on Corporate Partnerships. The intern will support two international partnerships with global corporate partners AkzoNobel and Allianz.
As a non-governmental social development organization, SOS support children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health, and emergency relief, and SOS also advocate for the rights of children and young people, in alliance with a great diversity of partners.
The intern will be liable for the following duties
- General support of the management of the global partnership, according to needs. Also, administration of partnership documents on the local database.
- Support in the organization of workshops, meetings, ensuring logistics before and during events.
- Data compilation for reporting and evaluation.
- Development of communication material for internal and external purposes (presentations, articles, reports, etc.).
- Furthermore, communication and support of partnership countries.
- Educational background preferably in business administration, marketing/fundraising or a service industry-related subject
- Strong MS-Office user skills.
- Experience in administrative support as well as strong organizational skills with a clear service-orientation.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. In addition to that, very good knowledge of oral and written German would be an asset
- Understanding intercultural differences and also excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
SOS Children’s Village International offers a fixed gross salary of € 1.050 per month on a full-time basis for their interns. In addition to that, the SOS Children Village International offers the following things to candidates who undertake an internship
- In-depth insight into international cross-sector partnerships.
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of global-scale partnerships.
- Knowledge on how to manage intercultural projects among different stakeholders.
- Furthermore, six months of employment contract, with the possibility of extension to 12 months.
Interested candidates should email their application (Cover letter, CV) by01 March 2020 to [email protected], SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org.