Paid Internship in Paris, France at ICC Banking Commission is open for application. With over 600 members in 95 countries, the ICC Banking Commission is a worldwide forum of trade finance experts whose common aim is to facilitate international trade finance across the world.
Mandate is Threefold
- Be the authoritative rule making body and produce the universally accepted standard for all forms of Trade Finance. Our rules for trade serve as the basis of USD 2 trillion trade transactions a year.
- Serve as the trusted industry leader for regulators to support the development of a sound financial system.
- Be a global organization which engages “unbankable” regions and segments and develops solutions to integrate them into the global system through well-established collaborations with business leaders from the banking industry, multilateral organizations and development banks.
- In order to support ICC Banking Commission Market Intelligence Products, in particular the design and distribution of the annual ICC Global Survey on Trade Finance, its resulting report(s) and other complementary reports.
- Also, support the management of the ICC Trade Register project – a world spanning data pool of risk information – in partnership with +25 tier-one-banks and the consultants assigned to it.
- Other projects/areas of work, depending on own interests/profile and internal policy department requirements.
- Self-motivated individual with a proven ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Also, good interpersonal skills, with a diplomatic approach
- Moreover, confidence in liaising with a range of stakeholders – individuals and organizations
- Further more, attention to detail and rigor, at east with administrative support tasks
- Proficiency with a range of computer software programs, in particular Excel and other applications for data processing or databases (Tableau or similar would be a plus)
- Also, familiarity with research and processing information on trade, finance for trade and banking is a plus
- Moreover, ability to prepare correspondence, draft content for communications and marketing purposes and offer support on events management is an advantage
Information to consider
- Internship is full time.
- And average working week is 35 hours.
- A convention de stage established between ICC and the candidate’s university or institute of origin is compulsory.
- The working language for the ICC Banking Commission is English. Proficiency in French and any other languages is favorable.