The Save the Children Office in Connecticut USA invites candidates to undertake paid internships in the team of Strategy and Transformation. Basically, the Summer Intern will help drive a culture of Continuous Improvement, project management, and change management approaches and improve knowledge management systems in the Office of the President.
The Save the Children Fund commonly known as Save the Children is the social-humanitarian organization. It is working on the welfare and protection of children since its establishment in 1919 in London. The main objective and focus of the organization is to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
- Supporting the development of SCUS Project Management Resources.
- Managing Project Management documents on SaveNet (SharePoint based intranet) resources site, including document libraries – optimizing user-friendliness.
- Supporting with updating of all SCUS CI and ADI resources (training materials) in line with the global repackaging to include Change Management and Project Management.
- Also, supporting the capturing and sharing of best practices, success stories and lessons learned within Transformation PMO.
- Must have an active enrollment on Associate, Bachelor, Master or another post-high school education program, or must have graduated within 6 months of intern program start date.
- Possess strong written skills, solid interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team. Similarly, s/he should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Currently eligible to work in the U.S.
- Furthermore, please attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
The internships at Save the Children are usually paid opportunities. Save the Children will pay $15 USD per hour to their interns. In addition to that, the organization offers the following things
- Structured learning and development program.
- Meaningful work under the direct supervision of an experienced staff member as well as highly collaborative and innovative teams.
- Networking program with managers across the organization.
- Flexible schedule as well as a family-friendly work environment.
- The knowledge that the work they are supporting is changing the lives of children all around the world.