Application calls for Adobe Performance Marketing Internship 2020 (12 Month placement), London, United Kingdom
The ideal candidate will be
- Providing timely and accurate analysis and reporting to provide valuable insights to the Marketing organization.
- Also, translating findings into strategic or tactical recommendations using effective business communication skills.
- Creating and Refreshing dashboards to keep data relevant and timely.
- Understanding the customer journey for different Adobe users; providing insights on ways to improve marketing plans and customers try, buy and use experiences.
- Becoming a subject matter expert within Performance Marketing on channels such as Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Video, Email & their role on the customer Journey.
- Supporting the management of budgeting & finance processes across the team.
- Also, doing review weekly/quarterly trends against the target as well as the understanding the impact of specific promos or wider marketing activities
- Furthermore, working in collaboration with other regions, campaign marketing, web strategy, business units, and sales teams to support a variety of marketing activities.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be eligible for Adobe Performance Marketing Internship 2020
- Currently studying a degree course related to business, finance and/or marketing which has a one-year industry work placement included in the course.
- IT literate including word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation & database. Prior knowledge of Adobe products is not essential.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Interest in data and a keen eye on spotting trends and patterns as well as aspiration to work within a marketing/sales environment.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Highly-motivated with a strong desire to over-achieve. Also, passionate and willing to learn more with a growth mindset.
- Self-managing and happy to take responsibility for your own development. Similarly, well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A flexible, pro-active “can-do” attitude as well as professional and presentable with an out-going personality.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.