Applicants are welcome to apply for the P&G National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program 2019. Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
Moreover, They make Ariel which is P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Further, Their manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. If successful, you will work at the P&G National Youth Service Corps Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfill your program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools to build your capability will be to you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning. Also, you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal pieces of training. As well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
- Likewise, dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, they value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- They invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- They offer you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where their Principle, Values, and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- They will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Open to top talented graduates with BSc in Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering;
- A graduate that has an NYSC call-up letter and ready to complete the NYSC program in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Applicant should have strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change. Also, drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements
- Further, can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of a different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus
- Have the ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.