Apply for Program Development Intern at Winrock International in the USA. The deadline for this application is 26th May 2021.
Over the course of the internship, the team member will gain practical experience in the business development life cycle. They will work on multiple projects and activities to support Winrock’s new business development. Likewise, this include research and proposal development for areas within CEE’s thematic areas of expertise such as natural resource management, value chain development, biodiversity, clean energy, and greenhouse gas emission reduction, among others. Practical skills developed will include strategic assessment of opportunities, writing, competitive landscape analysis, and budgeting.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new and diverse opportunities for Winrock’s CEE team to pursue.
- Support development and execution of CEE processes and strategies to support new business targets and objectives.
- Similarly, support proposal development through the proactive preparation of capabilities statements.
- Tailor CVs supporting recruitment/staffing processes and other roles.
- Also, assist with database updates and intel-gathering on prospective opportunities and partnerships.
- Likewise, represent Winrock at local, regional, and national external events.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external audiences.
- Moreover, other new business research/operational assistance
- At a minimum, candidates should be a graduate- or upperclassman undergraduate-level students in a field relevant to international development. Candidates with an obvious focus on areas relevant to CEEW’s work
- Additionally, a certifications in project management or topics relevant to CEE
- Minimum of one year of experience in client relations, research-focused roles, or technical areas related to clean energy, natural resource management, and sustainable water use.
- Also, demonstrated work in program development, technical writing, and project implementation skills.
- Additionally, advanced degrees in relevant fields can offset experience.
- Exceptional writing and other communications skills required.
- Experience writing or contributing to grant applications/proposals preferred.
- Also, commitment to pursuing a career in international development strongly preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Likewise, proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) strongly desired.
- Additionally, ability to demonstrate the highest level of ethical standards at all times.
- English fluency; fluency in a second language strongly preferred.
- Moreover, must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a high degree of diplomacy and tact.
Visit oyaop.com for more internship opportunities.