Apply for Sales Operations Internship at Uber Eats in London, United Kingdom. Uber Eats is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to partner with the regional sales teams, whose focus ranges from small businesses to large corporate customers.
You’ll help build and drive EMEA strategy for how UberEats markets and sells into businesses of all sizes while also driving the deployment of internal systems to boost efficiency. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in different sales functions & teams.
Candidates for this Sales Operations Internship at Uber Eats will do the following
- Optimize sales tooling, such as sales territory mapping, by reviewing large datasets in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Support lead generation efforts to help execute the sales campaign plan. This will involve:
- Coordinating with external outsourcing vendors to qualify and enrich leads.
- Providing analysis of UKI inside sales campaigns performance to infer targets, goals.
- Cultivate insights to inform UKI sales strategies, GTM & campaign progress.
- Clean & structure large sales datasets to improve CRM data quality & sales productivity.
- Track, build & maintain sales performance dashboards to improve & visualize the performance of our sales teams.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree.
- Availability to work 6 months full-time in 2021.
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future.
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences.
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects.
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense.
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability.
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others, and works well in a team.
- CRM or Salesforce familiarity.
- SQL Experience.
- A master with Excel or Google Sheets, formulas, and querying.
Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American multinational ride-hailing company offering services that include peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), as well as a micro-mobility system with electric bikes and scooters. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Moreover, its platforms are assessable via their websites and mobile apps.