Applications are now open for Spring 2020 Audience Insights Internships at Marvel. Moreover, Marvel Entertainment LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
The Audience Insights Intern will become intimately familiar with our various digital products including Marvel branded publishing apps and Marvel’s overall web presence.
Moreover, a key element of the position involves gathering performance metrics across all of Marvel’s digital consumer touchpoints and reporting back to the management team with actionable insights. Similarly, candidates should be comfortable building reports from large data sets and have a passion for data visualization.
What will Audience Insights Intern do at Marvel?
- Work with the Insights team to track and analyze all content on-site and social media
- Assist with regular site traffic and social post-performance reporting
- Similarly, help brainstorm strategies to grow engagement across all digital channels
- Also, assist in the design and build of dashboards and reports
- Likewise, assist in ensuring the accuracy of all data by creating automated quality checks on both the data and final deliverable
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus; lookups, pivot tables, if statements, macros, etc.)
- Interest in digital marketing, social media, analytics, video, and new/emerging platforms.
- Knowledge of social media analytics (Facebook/Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc).
- Experience with Adobe Analytics a plus.
- Strong communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Attentive to detail
- Similarly, the resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs, and organizations, current major courses of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Also, a cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during the internship period.
- Likewise, preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
- Lastly, a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Pursuing a BA or BS in a related field. Data Analytics, Engineering, or Mathematics background preferred
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program by arrival date
- Similarly, Junior, Senior Undergraduate Program student status by arrival date
How to apply for Audience Insights Internship at Marvel?
All applicants apply through the online application portal from the official website.