Applications are now open for Strategic Outreach and Production Internship at JPMorgan Chase. The JPMorgan Chase Institute is a global think tank dedicated to delivering data-rich analyses and expert insights for the public good. Its aim is to help decision-makers – policymakers, businesses, and nonprofit leaders – appreciate the scale, granularity, diversity, and interconnectedness of the global economic system and use timely data and thoughtful analysis to make more informed decisions that advance prosperity for all.
Drawing on JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s unique proprietary data, expertise, and market access, the Institute develops analyses and insights on the inner workings of the global economy, frames critical problems, and convenes stakeholders and leading thinkers.
Strategic Outreach and Production Internship at JPMorgan Chase
The JPMorgan Chase Institute seeks an Outreach & Production Intern located in its Washington, D.C. office beginning in January 2020. Further, the Outreach & Production Intern will continue ongoing efforts to build, develop, and manage the Institute’s stakeholder database, assist in digital outreach efforts and metrics tracking, and provide organizational support for Institute events. The position will be located in Washington, DC.
What will Strategic Outreach and Production Intern do at JPMorgan Chase?
As a strategic outreach and production intern at JPMorgan Chase, they will:
- support event-related initiatives including stakeholder gatherings, roundtables, and conferences.
- build, develop, and manage the Institute’s stakeholder database and assist with the ongoing transition to a new database platform; append information to existing contacts and input/categorize new contacts.
- track stakeholder engagement across previous and future Institute events and ensure proper records of engagement.
- similarly, conduct research and analysis on key external audiences, sourcing stakeholders for research releases based on Institute core themes, as well as the current media and policy landscape for Institute releases.
- likewise, support digital outreach initiatives including email marketing efforts, setting up campaigns to target relevant stakeholder groups, and assisting with metrics tracking across digital and media platforms.
- similarly, contribute to the creation of social media content and research innovative ways to promote organic content.
- likewise, assist with production, providing User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance support for research releases.
- also, conduct various other responsibilities as the direction
Qualification and Requirements
For consideration for this internship position, all the applicants must:
be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program; preferably pursuing a degree in Communications, English, Political Science, Economics, or a related field
have passion for the Institute mission a must
have strong organizational and project management skills
similarly, have strong independent problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and strong collaborative decision-making skills
have excellent relationship-building skills
exceptional verbal and written communication skills
similarly, high attention to detail follows through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
likewise, positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
also, strong experience with core Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel and Access
How to apply for Strategic Outreach and Production Intern at JPMorgan Chase?
In order to apply for the internship position, all applicants must submit the online form and a resume along with a cover letter in JPMorgan Chase’s official site.