Apply for the Talent Programs Intern at Kiva in the USA. Kiva is the world’s first and largest crowdfunding platform for social good. It runs an online marketplace (www.kiva.org) for crowdfunded microloans that serves the financially excluded.
As a Kiva Intern, you will contribute your passion, drive, ideas and expertise to expanding our reach and impact while taking on immediate and significant responsibilities within your team. In addition to learning on the job, you’ll partake in a variety of educational, social, and professional development workshops and events that will accelerate your professional growth while learning about Kiva and the non-profit, technology, and microfinance sectors.
The intern will have the following duties
- Program communication and engagement:
- Likewise, crafting regular communications with active volunteers through weekly updates and program reminders
- Also, manage inquiries about both programs from interested candidates and potential program partners
- Additionally, coordinating weekly reports from active volunteers
- Event planning and logistics:
- Plan and facilitate select training/orientation sessions, professional development and educational workshops, and community engagement events
- Also, coordinate event logistics, including food orders, preparation of training materials, office space set-up, etc.
- Also, assist with volunteer on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Support the development of a robust alumni engagement program
- Contribute to ongoing feedback collection, data analysis efforts, and tracking of key metrics
- At least 21 years of age or older by January 19th, 2020
- Additionally, able to commit to the full 6-months term
- Highly organized with an aptitude for working in a nimble environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Similarly, strong time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Great team player; ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of people
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Also, comfort with web and office applications
- Ability to gauge the needs of peers as well as staff members
The intern will receive the following benefits
- Professional development and skills workshops
- Also, access to Kiva’s network of Kiva Fellowship and Internship Alumni
- Optional participation in Kiva’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and social activities such as happy hours and coffee chats
- References are gladly given for successful participants
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.