UNDP Project Assistant Internship at Belgrade, Serbia
UNDP Project Assistant assignment Internship will be responsible for providing assistance and support in the implementation of the project “Advanced Capacity for Accelerated Delivery Initiative” (ACADI).
Duties and Responsibilities UNDP Project Assistant Internship
- Pro-actively contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plans;
- Maintain project correspondence and communication;
- Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities;
- Advise all project counterparts on applicable administrative procedures and ensures their proper implementation;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of progress reports;
- Prepare agendas and arrange field visits, appointments and meetings both internal and external related to the project activities and write minutes from the meetings;
- Provide support to international consultants in the implementation of their tasks for the achievement of project results;
- Assist in logistical organization of meetings, training and workshops;
- Draft minutes of Project Board and other project-related meetings.
- When necessary, work together with the Project Team
- Ability to research and turn information into useful knowledge, relevant for content, or responsive to a stated need
Taken overall, the duties of the Project Assistant will cover:
- Assisting the Project Team in day-to-day management and oversight of project activities;
- Assisting the Project Team in matters related to monitoring and evaluation and knowledge resources management;
The Project Assistant will perform his/her functions under the guidance and direct supervision of UNDP Project Manager.
check:E T Consultant Internship in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (The World bank)
Required Skills and Experience
- Completion of Secondary Education is required or
- Bachelor’s degree in social or natural sciences, management, business administration or related field will be given due consideration
Experience: Minimum 5 years (with Secondary Education) or 2 years (with Bachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible administrative support experience, preferably in development projects is required
Required Skills: Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of automated procurement systems, and experience in handling of web-based management systems
- Experience in UN agencies or other international organizations or government settings would be a strong asset
- Experience in event and training arrangements would be an asset
- Experience in project administration and reporting would be a strong asset
- Experience in procurement processes would be an asset
Languages: Fluency in written and oral Serbian and working knowledge of English is required
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!