University Of Lausanne Paid Summer Internship in Switzerland
The University Of Lausanne is offering internships undergraduate students who completed their second or third year of their degree in any medical or biological field. The programme is aimed at undergraduate students who have completed the second or third year of their university degree in any biological or medical field. Undergraduate means the first 4 years of university training usually towards a bachelor’s degree.
The programme is highly competitive and students are chosen based upon their academic record (typically GPA >3.75 or equivalent, and/or top 5% class ranking), personal statements, and letters of recommendation.
- The candidates applying for Summer Undergraduate Research program will get a monthly stipend of $800.
- The candidates applying for Summer Undergraduate Research At the University Of Lausanne, 2018 can be of any nationality and be studying in any country.
- The applicants should have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- The candidates should be undergraduate students and have completed their second or third year of their degree.
- The applicants should be undergraduate students in any medical or biological field.
- The candidates applying for Summer Undergraduate Research At the University Of Lausanne, 2018 should submit academic transcripts, a list of all courses with grades taken at the university level with “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf” as the file name.
- The applicants should submit an explanation of grading scale if their university does not use a 4 point scale.
- The candidates should also submit two recommendation letters from people familiar with the applicant’s academic work with the file name “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”.
Deadline: 31st January 2018