Apply for World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Program 2021. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020.
The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. Also, the internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. Additionally, these travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city.
- Also, interns are responsible for their own accommodations. Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
Eligibilities for Paid Internship Program 2021
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Furthermore, applicants must have fluency in English. Likewise, knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Also, other skills such as computing skills are advantageous
Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; few others are in World Bank Country Offices. This is business-driven and varies. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The World Bank Group Internship occurs twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Also, winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more scholarship opportunities.