Apply for the Xylem Virtual Marketing Intern – Summer 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Xylem seeks to hire a virtual Marketing Intern to join its Americas Industrial Vertical Marketing team for summer 2020. Additionally, the industrial market is something that is a core focus to Xylem and a market that is served by multiple brands within the Xylem portfolio that represent pumps, heat exchangers, fire protection, treatment, analytics, pipeline integrity, and controls equipment. Furthermore, key applications include water intake, fluid boosting, fluid circulation, heat transfer, process water, stormwater, and wastewater for Industrial end-users.
- Conduct end-user and competitor research to determine treatment technologies used in oil & gas and mining applications
- Additionally, conduct research to determine customer preferences for renting vs purchase of technologies above
- Likewise, research and assess channel partner and direct sales capabilities and understanding of industrial treatment technologies and applications in both the rental and final purchase marketplace
- Also, conduct voice of customer (VOC) activities to determine the competitive landscape for specific pump products
- Furthermore, develop a value proposition for pumping products based upon VOC.
- Get hands-on with marketing research and voice of customer tools and techniques to analyze findings and turn them into actions.
- Also, an understanding of a B2B market landscape, how it works, and the buyer’s journey, including key audiences and decision influencers
- Furthermore, for more details please visit the official website.
- Is attending an accredited University studying toward a Master’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Additionally, has a strong sense of ownership and drive; a self-starter
- Likewise, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is comfortable engaging others and asking questions
- Has good technical and organizational skills
- Furthermore, has the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Also, working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.