Apply for the YICCA 20/21 – International Contest of Contemporary Art. The deadline for the application is 30th October 2020.
Furthermore, YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. Additionally, all kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Additionally, Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
- Likewise, improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- Furthermore, have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
- All kinds of artworks are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
- Additionally, all works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
- Also, all works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be the artist’s property.
- Furthermore, the contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- Furthermore, there are no special qualifications required for entry.
Eligible Regions: Open for All