Farel Academy Model United Nations (FAMUN) is organizing its fifth edition. This year Farel Academy Model United Nations are welcoming up to 320 delegates to their conference. The conference is held from the thirteenth until the sixteenth of February. Model United Nations (MUN) is a simulation of work done within the United Nations. During a conference, students with different backgrounds gather to discuss issues the world faces on a daily basis. Further, the fifth edition of the annual FAMUN conference in February 2020. Due to the success of their four-day format, Farel Academy Model United Nations (FAMUN) 2020 will be four days in length as well! This year, the conference will be held from the thirteenth until the sixteenth of February. Also, all of the debates will be centered around the main topic, “Shaping the world of tomorrow”.
- Boost your skills in the English language.
- Further, FAMUN is the ideal occasion to train your debating and speaking skills in front of your committee or even the complete General Assembly!
- Improve your researching capabilities from the perspective of another country’s delegation.
- Create new friendships lasting a lifetime!
- Enhancing access to justice for unanswered sexual assaults
- The question of the right to abortion and also, the right to use contraceptives
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Convention on the availability of qualitative food and also, the distribution thereof
- Further, the matter of improvement in ambient air quality and health
- Combating the issue of sexually transmitted diseases in LDCs
- Combating environmental damage and also, destruction of world heritage caused by tourism
- Ensuring the protection of submerged cultural world heritage
General assembly 1 (Ga1)
- The matter of restricting the expenditure in military defense
- Combating the issue of access to small arms through the dark web
General assembly 2 (Ga2)
- Establishing regulations to limit the damage of cryptocurrencies
- Creating a smooth transition to renewable energy; lessening the impact on oil also, gas-producing states
- Taking measures to make sustainable also, renewable energy accessible to LDCs
General assembly 3 (Ga3)
- Prison reform and the alternatives to penalizations
- Taking measures on the issue of ritual killings
General assembly 4 (Ga4)
- Tackling the Boko haram insurgency and also, the Nigerian crisis
- Addressing discrimination in the acceptance of refugees on the basis of race, religion, gender or the State of origin
General assembly 6 (Ga6)
- Criminal accountability of United Nations Officials and experts on mission
- Further, Taking measures to reduce their carbon footprint
- Measures to further combat international terrorism